Madagascar, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,795 (land only) - from €2,425 (land only) - from $2,985 (land only)
- An English-speaking local leader
- Internal flights and associated transfers
- Single timed group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the dossier
- All meals
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All park entrance and camping fees
- During the trekking a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Madagascar Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Departure tax or airport fees on leaving Antananarivo
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the trip price from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 15.
During this trip the group will spend a total of 8 nights in comfortable tourist-class hotels and lodges. There are 4 nights spent camping and 2 nights in basic dormitory style huts or bungalows. In the dormitory accommodation is on a non-segregated basis. Please note that the gites are basic with simple facilities. Campsites have set facility areas with drop toilets and running cold water for washing. The campsites also have thatched structures which provide shade for the picnic tables for eating as well as for the tents. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the other 8 nights, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex on those occasions where the accommodation is arranged on a twin-sharing basis. Additional hotel nights in Antananarivo are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.