Explore Madagascar - Trekking Holiday
Madagascar, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,795 (land only) - from €2,515 (land only) - from $2,900 (land only)
- An English-speaking local leader
- Internal flights and associated transfers
- Single timed group airport transfers
- All accommodation as described
- All meals
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All park entrance and camping fees
- During the trekking a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Madagascar Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Departure tax or airport fees on leaving Antananarivo
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the trip price from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 15.
During this holiday the group will spend a total of 8 nights in comfortable tourist-class hotels and lodges/bungalows. Our hotel in Tana (for 2 nights) is central and of a good tourist standard. The hotel for 1night in Tulear has pleasant gardens and a swimming pool. The bungalows that we stay at in Isalo and very cosy and there is also a small swimming pool in the grounds. There are 6 nights spent camping. Campsites have set facility areas with drop toilets and running cold water for washing. The campsites also have thatched structures which provide shade for the picnic tables for eating as well as for the tents. In Ranomafana we have 2 nights at a simple hotel which is close to the park entrance and has good views of the forest and mountains. Our 1 night in Antsirabe we stay in a recently built hotel with individual buildings 'pavillions' for rooms. At Andasibe we stay in a forest lodge in individual cabins surrounded by pleasant grounds.
If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single rooms and single tents are available at an additional cost.
Additional hotel nights in Antananarivo are also available.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.