Arctic Wilderness Week Finland
Finland, Winter Activity, 8 days - from £1,545 (land only) - from €2,085 (land only) - from $2,705 (land only)
- A local English speaking professional guide for each activity
- Airport transfers from/to Oulu Airport on arrival and departure
- 6 nights hotel accommodation on full board twin sharing basis and 1 night in a wilderness cabin
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
- Activities as specified in the itinerary (other than activities clearly stated as optional)
- All specialist equipment required for the activities
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Optional extra activities
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc.
All meals included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
The group will spend 6 nights in the Hotel Iso Syote which is situated on top of the Iso Syote hill surrounded by the Syote National Park. All rooms in the hotel are en-suite and are equipped with telephone, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel has a restaurant with panoramic glass windows and a fully licensed lobby bar. Additionally there is an indoor swimming pool and two saunas. The hotel has easy access to skiing slopes and ski tracks. Various cross country and snow shoe trails lead from the door. During the husky tour the group will spend one night in a forest cabin, which is heated. Accommodation here will be dormitory style. For the 6 nights, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.