The Markha Valley Trek
India, Trek & Walk, 14 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,615 (land only) - from $1,835 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers (on group arrival and departure days only)
- Internal flights
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Full trekking service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Delhi Airport transfers (other than on group arrival and departure days)
- Indian Visa
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 14.
On arrival in Delhi and for one night after the trek, we stay at a hotel close to the airport which provides comfortable accommodation, as well as pleasant gardens and a pool. Being near the airport makes the whole travel experience more relaxing, whilst still allowing us to include a sightseeing city tour. In Leh, we have 4 nights in a good standard of hotel. Whilst on trek there are 7 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek. Depending on availability it may be possible to book single rooms. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.