Trekking across the High Atlas
Morocco, Trek & Walk, 22 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,245 (land only) - from $1,620 (land only)
- An experienced professional English-speaking local guide
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on Day 1 & 22 only)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
- A full service on trek including all equipment (except personal equipment)
- Pack animals for baggage on trek
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Tips for staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price except for when in Marrakech, which is B&B.
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights at a 4 star hotel in Marrakech. On trek there are 4 nights where we stay in gites or village houses and a total of 14 nights spent camping. All the accommodation except gites is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the hotel nights in Marrakech single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Marrakech are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.