Mont Blanc Snow Shoe Week
France, Snowshoeing, 8 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,245 (land only) - from $1,740 (land only)
- Professional guiding and snowshoe instruction
- All land transport (not airport transfers)
- Chalet accommodation in Argentiere for 6 nights
- Dormitory accommodation at Grand St Bernard Monastery for 1 night
- All meals except lunches
- Snowshoes / ski poles and all necessary safety equipment
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Lunches & Hillfood snacks
- Equipment hire (other than snowshoes and poles)
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals except lunches are included in the trip price. You will need to purchase snacks for each day. These can be bought in Argentiere and in the huts. We recommend an allowance of 20 per day for snack food and water.
During this trip, the will group start and finish the trek at the comfortable Yeti Lodge, in Argentiere, a few minutes from Chamonix. Offering
stunning views of Mont Blanc and facilities which include Hot Tubs, Saunas and free WIFI, Yeti Lodge is the perfect base for your snowshoeing week. The accommodation will be in twin or triple rooms. The group will also stay one night at the stunningly located Grand St Bernard Monastery where the accommodation is in dormitories. Single rooms are not available.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.