Mera Peak Climb
Nepal, Climbing, 20 days - from £2,095 (land only) - from €2,830 (land only) - from $3,490 (land only)
- A professional KE Western leader and Sherpa mountain guides
- Guide to client ratio of 1:3 on summit day
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described
- All meals throughout the trip
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Full trekking service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 20.
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally-located tourist-class hotel and 2 nights at a basic lodge in Lukla. Whilst on trek there are 14 nights camping. Two people share a 3-person Ozark dome tent which should provide reasonably spacious mountain camp accommodation. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels and will not be available for the nights spent above base camp. For the 3 hotel nights in Kathmandu single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.