Four 4000 metre Peaks of Toubkal
Morocco, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £695 (land only) - from €975 (land only) - from $1,140 (land only)
- An experienced professional local leader
- Marrakech Airport transfers (on first and last day of itinerary)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Marrakech with English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Tips for staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 15.
During this trip the group will spend two nights at a tourist class hotel in Marrakech. While there are many more expensive hotels in Marrakech, we try to strike the right balance of a comfortable and conveniently located hotel while maintaining a really good value holiday. Away from Marrakech we spend one night in a gite (trekkers' lodge) in the village of Amsouzart and one night in a gite at the end of the trek in Ait Souka. Whilst on trek there is a total of 10 nights camping. Accommodation in Marrakech and while camping is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Accommodation in the gites is in single sex dormitories. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 2 hotel nights in Marrakech single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Marrakech are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.