Greenland - Mountain, Fjord, Icecap
Greenland & Iceland, Trek & Walk, 43 days - from £2,295 (land only) - from €2,870 (land only) - from $4,015 (land only)
- English-speaking professional tour guide
- Return flights from Reykjavik to Kulusuk Greenland
- Boat transfer and baggage transfer as described
- Accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Transfers between Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
All meals whilst on trek are included in the trip price. Clients will, however, be expected to pay for their own meals (other than breakfasts) when in Reykjavik.
There are 2 nights in Reyjavik as we transit through Iceland on the journey to and from Greenland. In Reykjavik, we stay in simple guesthouse accommodation with usually twin-share rooms and shared facilities. On our Greenland trek, there are 7 nights wild camping and 2 nights in a simple hostel in Kulusuk. Sleeping bags will be required for all nights on Greenland. For hotel and single supplement costs, please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.