Cape of Good Hope Hike
South Africa, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,195 (land only) - from $1,645 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking South African leader
- A single group transfer from and back to Cape Town Airport at the beginning and end of the holiday
- Hotel and guesthouse accommodation as indicated
- Robben Island tour and Botanical Gardens entrance fees
- All breakfasts and 5 lunches
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Cape Point reserve entrance fees
- Cable car to Table Mountain (if you decide not to walk)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Airport transfers (other than the single group transfer at the beginning and end of the trip)
- Dinners and 2 lunches
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All breakfasts and 5 lunches are included.
For the 3 nights in Cape Town we stay in a comfortable centrally located hotel. In Noordhoek we stay 2 nights in a charming boutique hotel. In Simonstown we stay 2 nights in a comfortable hotel at the waterfront. Accommodation throughout the trip is arranged on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It may be possible to arrange single room occupancy for the majority of the nights at an additional cost, however, this is subject to availability. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.