Trekking to Mount Meru and Kilimanjaro
Tanzania, Trek & Walk, 11 days - from £2,195 (land only) - from €3,075 (land only) - from $3,540 (land only)
- English Speaking local leader
- All National Park fees and permits (worth $960)
- Kilimanjaro Airport transfers on day 1 and day 11
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tanzanian visa
- Tips for porters and other local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc..
This is a fully inclusive package and all meals are included in the trip price.
During this trip the group will spend two nights at a conveniently located hotel in Arusha and will have the use of shared day rooms at this hotel prior to a late afternoon transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport at the end of the holiday. Whilst on trek, there will be a total of 8 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost (single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). It is also normally possible to book a single room for the hotel nights in Arusha, or extra nights in Arusha if you plan to arrive earlier or depart later than the group dates. For single tent hire costs, single supplement costs and additional hotel night costs, Please refer to our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.