Climb Mukot Peak in Dolpo, North of Dhaulagiri
Nepal, Climbing, 21 days - from £2,895 (land only) - from €3,910 (land only) - from $4,805 (land only)
- A KE climbing leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described
- All meals
- Expedition Peak permit ($300 per person)
- Park fees and trekking permits
- Full trekking service including food and equipment (except personal equipment)
- Half-day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 21.
The group will spend a total of 2 nights in Kathmandu in a centrally-located tourist-class hotel and 1 night in a tourist standard hotel in Nepalgunj. Whilst on trek there is a total of 16 nights camping and 1 night in a basic trekkers lodge in Jomsom. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost (does not include high camps). Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 2 nights in Kathmandu and 1 night in Nepalgunj, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Single rooms are not available for the overnight stay in a lodge in Jomsom. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.