Minya Konka - Trek the 'Chinese Tibetan Alps'
Tibet & China, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,795 (land only) - from €2,425 (land only) - from $2,990 (land only)
- A KE Western Tour Leader (for groups of 6 or more) The services of a professional English-speaking local guide
- Group airport transfers
- Visit to the Chengdu Panda Centre
- All accommodation as described
- All meals
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- All permits and entrance fees required by the itinerary
- All camping equipment (except personal equipment)
- While on trek a support crew including cook baggage ponies and their handlers
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers other than group transfers
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 13
During the holiday we will have 3 nights at a four star hotel in Chengdu and a total of 3 nights in comfortable tourist class hotels in Kangding, Tagong and Luding. Accommodation in all hotels is in twin or double rooms with ensuite bathroom. We will also have a total of 3 nights in simple guesthouse accommodation with twin rooms and shared facilities, in Luoyling, Tsemi Village and in the Minya Konka Gompa. While on trek there will be a total of 5 nights wild camping. During this phase the group will have the use of a dining tent with tables and chairs and a toilet tent. Accommodation on trek is in 2 person mountain tents. All accommodation is based on twin share. If you are travelling alone you will be paired with another individual traveller. Single rooms and single tents are available depending on availability for a supplementary charge.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.