Montenegro - Black Pearl of the Balkans
Montenegro, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £795 (land only) - from €1,075 (land only) - from $1,340 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local guide
- Single timed group transfers from and to Dubrovnik Airport
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Vehicle support throughout the trek.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than the single timed group transfers)
- Tips for local staff
- Optional boat trip on Day 6
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
During this trip the group will spend a total of 6 nights in comfortable pensions and hotels. In Zablijak, and Kotor accommodation will be generally en suite. In the Ostrog monastery we stay 1 night at the pilgrims rest house. This is very basic but spotless staying in single-sex dormitories. The washing facilities in the Monastery guest house are basic and communal (no showers) but hot water is available. Other than the night spent at Ostrog, all accommodation is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex to share accommodation. For the 6 nights in the pensions, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Prcanj are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.