Mythical Parks of the American West
USA, Bike - Fat Tyre, 14 days - from £1,595 (land only) - from €1,995 (land only) - from $2,790 (land only)
- English-speaking biking guide
- A single Las Vegas Airport transfer on arrival
- Support vehicle bike rack and tools
- All land transport
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Entrance fees for national parks and other sites
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if required)
- Tips for local staff
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
- Bike Carriage on flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are provided except for dinner on the first and last evenings in Las Vegas and dinner on the second of the nights spent in Moab when we will go out to a restaurant. Lunch on the final day in Las Vegas is also not included and if you have a late flight (such as with British Airways) you will need to pay directly for this meal.
The group will have 1 night at the beginning and 1 night at the end of the tour in a 3 -star hotel in Las Vegas. There will be 12 nights spent camping where the accommodation is in 2-person tents. We use campgrounds with basic facilities including washrooms, tables, benches and barbecues. Most (but not all) campgrounds have hot showers, which are paid for locally. You will be expected to hep with camp chores from the setting up of tents to helping with the meals and dishes. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to pre-arrange single rooms when in Las Vegas and single tent occupancy throughout at supplementary cost. For single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices section of the trip page on the website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.