Peaks and Passes of Nepal - Mera to the Rolwaling
Nepal, Climbing, 36 days - from £3,095 (land only) - from €3,870 (land only) - from $5,415 (land only)
- A professional KE Western leader and Sherpa mountain guides
- Guide to client ratio of 1:3 on summit day
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- All meals
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - souvenirs and drinks etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from day dinner on Day 1 until breakfast on Day 36.
During this trip the group will spend a total of 2 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally-located tourist-class hotel. Whilst on trek there are 32 nights spent camping and 1 night in a basic but comfortable lodge in Lukla. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 2 hotel nights in Kathmandu single rooms are available for a supplementry cost. Single accommodation cannot be guaranteed for the night spent in the lodge. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.