Mallorca - Tramuntana Traverse
Mallorca & Spain, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £795 (land only) - from €1,115 (land only) - from $1,340 (land only)
- An experienced local (English-speaking) walking guide
- Single group transfers from and to Palma Airport on Day 1 and Day 8
- Vehicle transfers as required during the trekking
- Baggage transfers to the overnight accommodation on days 3 5 6 and 7
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers (other than the single group transfer at the beginning and end of the trip)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are provided except the final evening's dinner in Pollenca. Packed lunches are provided, although you may choose to add to these with chocolate bars etc.. (which can be bought en route). Breakfasts are usually coffee, tea, cereals, bread or toast and jam with fruit or yogurt. Dinners will be taken at our overnight accommodation or at a nearby restaurant.
During this trip the group will spend 4 nights in simple local hotels in Valldemossa, Deia, Soller and in Pollenca. There will also be 1 night in dormitory accommodation at the isolated Tossals Verds Refuge, where you may wish to use a sheet sleeping bag. There will also be 2 nights at Lluc Monastery where the accommodation is in a mix of twin-share and multiple bedded rooms.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.