Mexico Volcano Climber
Mexico, Climbing, 14 days - from £1,995 (land only) - from €2,795 (land only) - from $3,220 (land only)
- English-speaking local climbing leader
- Experienced local mountain guides for the main summits
- Single timed group transfers from/to Mexico City Airport
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All road transport required in private vehicles
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Tips for local staff
- Airport transfers other than the group transfer
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals breakfasts, 7 lunches and 5 dinners are included in the trip price. Where there is a wide range of dining options and budgets, it makes sense to leave this choice to you. We have therefore not included meals other than breakfasts while staying in major towns or cities except for the last evening in Puebla where we will have a farewell group meal. Clients will be expected to pay directly for 5 lunches and 8 dinners and you should allow approximately US$10 - 20 per meal.
The group will have 3 nights in minimum 3-star hotel accommodation in Mexico City. The group will also have a total of 7 nights in comfortable hotels or haciendas in Taxco, XochicalcoI, Tlaxcala, Puente de Iztla, Amecameca and Puebla where rooms are twin or double share with en-suite facilities. We also have a total of 3 nights at mountain huts. All mountain huts are basic with non-segregated dormitory accommodation and no electricity or showers. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex for the hotel nights. Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single room occupancy for the hotel nights. For single supplement costs please refer to the website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.