Madeira Walking Week
Madeira & Portugal, Trek & Walk, 8 days - from £695 (land only) - from €835 (land only) - from $1,145 (land only)
- English speaking local guide
- Timed group airport transfers
- All transport and transfers required by the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Bottled water (50cl per person per day) (to be carried on hikes)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Airport transfers (other than group transfers)
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 8.
The group will spend 1 night in Machico (nr the airport), 1 night in Funchal, 2 nights in Paul do Mar, 1 night in Porto Moniz, and 2 nights in Santana. All accommodation is in 2 - 3 star standard hotels with private bathroom based on twin share. Most hotels have a terrace where we can enjoy the views. There are also swimming pools at the majority of the hotels, which is great for a cooling dip to relax after the days walk. Some of the hotels even have a spa/wellness centre where you can get a pleasant massage in the evening! Anyone travelling alone will be paired with another individual traveller of the same sex for room share. Depending on availability single rooms may be available on request for a supplementary fee.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.