In the Shadow of Nanda Devi
India, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,145 (land only) - from €1,605 (land only) - from $1,860 (land only)
- A professional English speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers (on group arrival and departure days only)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Guided sightseeing tour of Delhi
- Full trekking service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Indian Visa
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 15
The group will have one night at a conveniently located hotel in Delhi at the beginning of the holiday and will have access to day rooms at a Delhi hotel at the end of the holiday. We will also have one night at a simple hotel in Kausani and one night in a guesthouse near Almora on the return drive to Kathgodam. In addition, there are 2 nights in air-conditioned sleeper accommodation on the overnight train between Delhi and Kathgodam and between Kathgodam and Delhi. On trek, there will be a total of 9 nights camping. All accommodation except the night on the sleeper train, is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek. Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms in hotels. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.