Trekking holiday in Nicaragua's Fire Mountains
Nicaragua, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,695 (land only) - from €2,035 (land only) - from $2,795 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Single timed Managua Airport transfers in each direction
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All camping equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Trek crew including baggage transfer while camping
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for staff
- Airport transfers (other than single timed group transfers)
- Airport departure tax (if applicable)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses
All breakfasts, 9 lunches and 11 dinners are included in the trip price. Clients will pay for their own dinners while staying in Granada and on day 11, and for lunches while in Granada and also at the marina and beach resort. In practice this amounts to 4 lunches and 3 dinners. Eating out in Nicaragua is generally inexpensive and we recommend that you budget $5 - $10 for each of these non-included meals.
During the this holiday the group will spend a total of 3 nights in comfortable hotel close to the historic centre of Granada. We have 2 nights in a comfortable hotel in the heart of Leon, and 2 nights in a beach resort and marina on the Pacific Coast. There will also be 7 nights on trek where we will be wild camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis and if you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it may be possible to book single accommodation. For single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the holiday on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.