Best of Botswana - Okavango, Chobe & Vic Falls
Botswana & South Africa & Zimbabwe, Wildlife & Safari, 15 days - from £1,845 (land only) - from €2,295 (land only) - from $3,230 (land only)
- English-speaking local guide
- Airport transfer as described on day 1 of the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport required by the itinerary
- National park entrance fees
- All excursions mentioned in the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Airport transfers on day 15
- Some meals as detailed in the meal plan
- Extra activities and excursions
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenditure
13 breakfasts; 11 lunches and 6 dinners are included in the holiday price. On free days or where there is a variety of dining options it makes sense not include meals other than breakfasts in the holiday price leaving the choice to you. In practice on this holiday this means you will pay directly for a total of 8 dinners and 2 lunches. We recommend you budget £10 - 15 for each of these meals.
In Johannesburg and in Victoria Falls the group will stay in comfortable tourist standard hotels in twin rooms with en suite facilities. In the Khama Rhino Sanctuary we stay in twin room chalets with shared bathroom (one bathroom for 2 rooms). In the Moremi Game reserve and at the Makgadikgadi Pans we stay in tented lodges with en suite facilities. There are a total of 4 nights at Maun and Kasane where we stay in lodges in twin rooms with en suite facilities, and we have 2 nights wild camping in the Okavango. At the majority of the places we stay we will have the use of a swimming pool.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.