Walks and Wadis - Oman Walking Holiday
Oman, Trek & Walk, 9 days - from £1,245 (land only) - from €1,745 (land only) - from $2,020 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local guide
- Single timed Muscat Airport transfers
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as per the Meal Plan
- 4-wheel-drive vehicle support throughout the trip
- When camping a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Oman Visa fee
- Muscat Airport transfers (other than those described)
- Some meals as per the Meal Plan
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts, 7 lunches and 6 dinners are included in the price of the trip.
During this holiday the group will spend 2 nights in Muscat at a comfortable 3 star hotel with swimming pool and all facilities. We will also have a night in similar standard of hotel in Nizwa. Whilst on trek there are 6 nights wild camping. The camping is participatory, so you will be expected to help put up your tent and help out with camp chores. A mess tent is used during cold and inclement weather but not during warm clear days. Mattresses are provided to sit on during meal times in a Bedouin style.
All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Single supplements are available for an additional cost, please refer to the dates and prices page. Additional pre&post trip hotel nights are also available on request.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.