Antarctic Basecamp Adventure
Antarctic Peninsula, Polar, 12 days - from £4,395 (land only) - from €5,495 (land only) - from $7,280 (land only)
- Expert Expedition staff
- All accommodation
- All meals whilst on board and B&B whilst in Ushuaia
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises with expert expedition team
- All multi-activities and equipment including: Kayaking / snowshoeing / Mountaineering / Camping / Photo-workshops
- Waterproof boots supplied (men's USA sizes 8-14 and women's USA sizes 3-9)
- Single timed airport transfer Ushuaia Airport on disembarkation
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for staff
- Airport transfers on arrival in Ushuaia
- Transfers to/from vessel other than as described
- Dinners and lunches whilst in Ushuaia (if applicable)
- Airport departure taxes
- Cost of optional excursion - Scuba diving (see extensions)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Breakfast only is included while staying in Ushuaia. All meals while aboard MV Plancius or the MV Ortelius are included in the holiday price. We recommend you allow US$15 - 20 per meal in Ushuaia.
During this trip the group will spend 1 night in a hotel in Ushuaia and 10 or 11 nights on board the MV Plancius or the MV Ortelius (Depending on departure date). Standard cabins on the MV Plancius and the MV Ortelius are quad berth cabin with porthole. All cabins have en-suite facilities. All accommodation is on a sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Upgrades are available to triple or twin berth with porthole, twin berth with window, and superior/ suite. Depending on availability, it is also possible to arrange a single cabin. Please contact the office for upgrade and single cabin prices. Please note that if you wish to upgrade ensure that you book early to avoid disappointment.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.