Polar Cruise - Antarctica Classic
Antarctic Peninsula, Polar, 12 days - from £3,195 (land only) - from €4,315 (land only) - from $5,600 (land only)
- Expert Expedition staff
- Ushuaia arrival airport transfers
- Single timed departure transfer to airport or into Ushuaia
- All accommodation as described
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises in Antarctica with expert expedition team
- Waterproof boots supplied (men's USA sizes 8-14 and women's USA sizes 3-9)
- Lecture and guidance programs during the expedition
- Antarctica destination guide book
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for staff
- Ushuaia airport transfers (except as described)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Airport departure taxes
- Cost of optional excursions - Kayaking and overnight camping on Antarctica (see extensions)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All meals whilst on board the M/S Expedition are included. Breakfasts are included while staying in the hotel in Ushuaia. All other meals you will pay for directly. In practice this amounts to a total of 2 dinners and 1 lunch while in Ushuaia.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights at an hotel in Ushuaia at the start of the trip. The following 9 nights are spent on board the M/S Expedition Polar Cruise Ship. Accommodation on board is based on a quad cabin with porthole (CAT.1A). If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with other single clients of the same sex. Cabin upgrades to triples, twins and cabins with larger windows are possible as well as singles, all depending on availability. Please contact the office for prices and availability. There is a laundry onboard for a nominal charge. Additional hotel nights in Ushuaia are also available.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.