Cordillera Huayhuash Circuit Trek
Peru, Trek & Walk, 21 days - from £1,995 (land only) - from €2,495 (land only) - from $3,320 (land only)
- An experienced KE Leader
- Lima transfers (on days of group arrival and departure)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visa (if applicable)
- Tips for trek staff
- Airport transfers other than on days of group arrival and departure
- Lima Airport departure tax (if applicable)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts; 15 lunches and 14 dinners are included in the holiday price. Where it makes sense for clients to have a choice of dining options, we have not included these meals in the holiday price. In practice this amounts to a total of 2 lunches & 2 dinners in Lima, and 4 lunches & 4 dinners in Huaraz. We recommend you allow approximately $15 to $25 for each of these meals.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in a comfortable tourist standard hotel in Lima's Miraflores District. There is a total of 4 nights at the Hostal Columba in Huaraz. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 14 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek (please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single rooms for the nights that you spend at the hotel in Lima. If you would like a single room for these nights, please contact the KE office for a quote. Please note that it is extremely difficult for us to book single rooms at the hotel in Huaraz. You may be able to arrange a single room on arrival, depending on availability, and pay the difference to the trip leader.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.