Cordillera Huayhuash Circuit Trek
Peru, Trek & Walk, 21 days - from £2,195 (land only) - from €3,075 (land only) - from $3,540 (land only)
- An experienced KE Leader
- Lima transfers (on days of group arrival and departure)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visa (if applicable)
- Tips for trek staff
- Airport transfers other than on days of group arrival and departure
- Lima Airport departure tax (if applicable)
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All breakfasts; 15 lunches and 14 dinners are included in the holiday price. Where it makes sense for clients to have a choice of dining options, we have not included these meals in the holiday price. In practice this amounts to a total of 2 lunches & 2 dinners in Lima, and 4 lunches & 4 dinners in Huaraz. We recommend you allow approximately $15 to $25 for each of these meals.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in a comfortable tourist standard hotel in Lima's Miraflores District. There is a total of 4 nights at the Hostal Columba in Huaraz. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 14 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis - on occasion it may be necessary to share triple rooms in Huaraz at busy times. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek (please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels). Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single rooms for the nights that you spend at the hotel in Lima. If you would like a single room for these nights, please contact the KE office for a quote. Please note that it is extremely difficult for us to book single rooms at the hotel in Huaraz. You may be able to arrange a single room on arrival, depending on availability, and pay the difference to the trip leader.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.