Pokhara to Kathmandu - Nepal Mountain Bike
Nepal, Bike - Fat Tyre, 12 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,480 (land only) - from $1,835 (land only)
- An experienced professional local bike guide
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the trip
- Full camping service including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for local bike guide and support crew
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
- Bike Carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier for charges
All meals are included in the trip price, from dinner on Day 1 through to breakfast on Day 12.
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally located tourist-class hotel. We will also spend 2 nights in hotel accommodation in Pokhara and a further night in a basic hotel in Gorkha. There will be a total of 5 nights camping. All accommodation is arranged on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. In Kathmandu and Pokhara, single rooms are available at supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu can also be pre-booked. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the Dates and Prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.