Patagonia Paine Circuit
Patagonia & Argentina & Chile, Trek & Walk, 11 days - from £2,095 (land only) - from €2,515 (land only) - from $3,455 (land only)
- An experienced English speaking local leader
- Timed group El Calafate airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the trip
- On trek a full service including food and all equipment (except personal equipment)
- All land transport required by the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for trek staff and drivers
- Airport transfers (except group transfers)
- Airport departure taxes (if applicable)
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
Please note: From November 2014 this holiday price will include all meals.
All meals are included from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 11.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights at a 2 star hotel in El Calafate. We will also have 3 nights at our Chilean agent's Ecocamp (with real beds, hot showers and washroom) and 5 nights in more usual camp accommodation. All accommodation is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent (for 5 nights) for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 2 hotel nights in El Calafate single rooms are available for a supplementary cost (single rooms are not available at the Eco Camp). Additional hotel nights in El Calafate are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.