Rara Lake - Classic trekking in Western Nepal
Nepal, Trek & Walk, 15 days - from £1,795 (land only) - from €2,155 (land only) - from $2,960 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights and all land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Rara Lake trek permits
- National Park entry fee
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Full trekking service including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 15.
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in Kathmandu at a centrally-located tourist-class hotel. There is also a single night at a comfortable hotel in Nepalgunj. While on trek there are 10 nights camping. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 4 hotel nights single rooms are available for a supplementry cost. Additional hotel nights in Kathmandu are also available. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.