Luxury Machu Picchu Trek
Peru, Trek & Walk, 10 days - from £2,895 (land only) - from €3,910 (land only) - from $4,640 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Cusco Airport transfers (on designated group arrival and departure days only)
- All land transport required in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation in Cusco and Aguas Calientes
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- Guided sightseeing tour of Cusco
- A visit to Machu Picchu with guide
- All meals except lunches and dinners in Cusco
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Cusco Airport departure taxes
- Salkantay Trail fee of $50 payable locally
- Tips for local staff
- Lunches and dinners when in Cusco
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
When in Cusco, there is a wide range of dining options and it makes sense to allow you to explore these options. So, your holiday price does not include meals other than breakfasts when staying in this city. You will pay directly for a total of 2 lunches and 3 dinners (see itinerary for details) and you should allow approximately US$10 - 15 per meal. Whilst trekking and staying in lodges and at the hotel in Aguas Calientes, a full service including all meals is provided.
On arrival in Cusco, the group will spend 2 nights in a comfortable, centrally located, 4-star hotel. There will be a third night at this hotel at the end of the holiday. There will also be a night at a very good standard of hotel in Aguas Calientes. Whilst trekking the Salkantay Trail, there are 5 nights in 4 different luxury lodge. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single rooms throughout the holiday. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.