School Trek - Annapurna Sanctuary
Nepal, School Expeditions, 16 days - from £1,595 (land only) - from €2,235 (land only) - from $2,580 (land only)
- A KE Schools Leader
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Kathmandu Airport transfers
- Internal flights all land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Full trekking service including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Nepalese Visa
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 16 .
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in Kathmandu, and 1 night in Pokhara at centrally-located tourist-class hotels. Whilst on trek there are 12 nights camping. The majority of campsites on this trek are located close to lodges or tea houses and you are free to use the lodge facilities. The advantages of camping are having your own private space (your tent) and our own cook and kitchen crew. All accommodation is on a twin sharing basis. If the two teachers are of a different gender, single rooms/tents will be provided.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.