Black Forest Ski Traverse
Germany & Switzerland, Ski Touring, 7 days - from £1,045 (land only) - from €1,465 (land only) - from $1,700 (land only)
- A professional BASI Nordic Ski Instructor throughout
- Hotel accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Baggage transfers every day
- Meals according to the Meal Plan
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Some meals according to the Meal Plan
- Lunches & Hillfood snacks
- Equipment hire
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals except lunches are included in the trip price. You will need to purchase lunch and snacks for each day. These can easily be bought locally. We recommend an allowance of 10 to 15 per day for lunches, snack food and soft drinks. Tap water in Germany is drinkable.
The accommodation on this holiday varies from 3 star hotels to small and simple hotels/guesthouses. All accommodation is based on twin share. If you are travelling alone you will be paired with another individual traveller of the same sex. It may be possble to arrange single rooms at some of the places we stay but this depends on availability at the time of booking and a supplement will be charged. Please call the KE office if you wish to enquire about a single room.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.