Camino de Santiago by Bike
Spain, Bike - Semi Slick, 11 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,815 (land only) - from $2,165 (land only)
- English-speaking biking leader
- Group transfer from Biarritz Airport to St Jean Pied de Port on first day
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Support vehicle
- Maps and city maps
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfer on final day
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Bike hire
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personnal spending
- Bike carriage on the flights - please check with your carrier
Breakfasts and dinners are included, from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 11. Lunches are not included, but we will stop each day at a cafe so that you can buy a snack or more substantial lunch.
We use a mix of accommodation on this holiday. In smaller towns, such as St. Jean Pied de Port, Puente La Reina, Najera, Carrion de los Condes and Palas de Rei, we use local 3-star hotels, hostals and family run hotels. In the larger cities, Burgos and Leon, we use centrally located hotels or hostals of a simpler standard. In the hamlets of Rabanal del Camino and O Cebreiro, we use more 'rural' properties, but with all the flavour and charm of Spain. In Santiago we stay in a comfortable hotel in the old town. All accommodation is en-suite and is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. A single room supplements is available for an additional cost. Additional nights in Santiago de Compostela are available, please contact us for a quote. For single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the holiday on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.