School Trek - Three Peaks Challenge
Iceland, School Expeditions, 8 days - from £1,645 (land only) - from €2,055 (land only) - from $2,880 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Keflavik Airport transfers
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Vehicle transport throughout the trip
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Meals are provided, with the exception of lunches and dinners when in Reykjavik.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in basic hotel or guesthouse accommodation, situated within a short walk of central Reykjavik. The accommodation here will be based on twin room sharing. On our journey across Iceland, we will stay in comfortable mountain lodges or cabins. The accommodation at these establishments can be twin sharing, or 4-person sharing, with shared facilities. Sleeping bags are needed at the accommodation we use outside of Reykjavik.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.