School Trek - Iceland Land of Extremes
Iceland, School Expeditions, 8 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,815 (land only) - from $2,100 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Keflavik Airport transfers
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Full service trekking with all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Vehicle transport and baggage transfer throughout the trip
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
Meals are provided, with the exception of lunches and dinners when in Reykjavik.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in basic hotel or guesthouse accommodation, situated within a short walk of central Reykjavik. The accommodation here will be based on twin room sharing. Whilst on trek we will be camping and will use 3-person tunnel tents for 2 persons. Most of our camping places will be beside mountain huts which will have shower facilities available for a small charge. We do not use the mountain huts because they are regularly overbooked and crowded. We can get a better night's sleep in our tents.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.