Sikkim - Trekking beneath Kangchenjunga
India & Nepal, Trek & Walk, 21 days - from £1,695 (land only) - from €2,375 (land only) - from $2,740 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking leader
- Delhi Airport transfers on group arrival and departure days
- All internal flights and land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the trip
- Full trekking service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Delhi Airport transfers (other than on group arrival and departure days)
- Indian Visa
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included
On arrival in Delhi and for one night after the trek, we stay at a hotel close to the airport which provides comfortable accommodation, as well as pleasant gardens and a pool. Being near the airport makes the whole travel experience more relaxing, whilst still allowing us to include a sightseeing city tour. Our itinerary also includes 2 nights in a comfortable hotel in Darjeeling, 1 night in a hotel in Yoksom and 1 night in a hotel in Kalimpong. On trek there will be 13 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek. Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.