School Adventure - Dead Sea, Wadi Rum & Petra
Jordan, School Expeditions, 8 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,395 (land only) - from $1,620 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Amman Airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A guided sightseeing tour of Petra including entrance fees
- A full service trek including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Jordanian Visa
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included, from breakfast on Day 2 to lunch on Day 8.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights in Madaba at a 3 star hotel. We will also have a night in a tourist-class hotel in Aqaba and a night at a similar establishment in Petra. Whilst on trek there are 3 nights at a fixed Bedouin camp. All hotel accommodation is allocated
on a twin sharing basis. When camping in the desert, we stay in large Bedouin tents but it is quite usual for group members to sleep out under the stars.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.