School Trek - Mount Kenya & the Samburu
Kenya, School Expeditions, 14 days - from £2,395 (land only) - from €3,235 (land only) - from $3,980 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Two free teacher places (land only) Nairobi airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
- Mt Kenya national park fees
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service trek including all food and equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Kenyan visa fees
- Tips for drivers and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from lunch on day 1 until lunch on day 14.
Whilst on trek there will be a total of 12 nights camping and 1 night in a 'banda' (simple mountain lodge style cottage accommodation). All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. Whilst trekking 2 people will share a tent. Group members of the same sex will be paired up.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.