School Trek - Mount Kenya
Kenya, School Expeditions, 7 days - from £1,295 (land only) - from €1,815 (land only) - from $2,100 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- 2 Free teacher places (land only) Nairobi airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
- Mt Kenya national park fees
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full trek service including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- International flights
- Travel Insurance
- Kenyan visa fees
- Tips for drivers and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from breakfast on day 2 until lunch on day 7. (Note that as most flights into Nairobi arrive late evening, dinner is not included on the first night.)
During this trip the group will spend 1 nights at a comfortable hotel in Nairobi, which has a swimming pool and all amenities. (Note: at the end of the trip, the group will also have use of a shared day room at this hotel to enable you to shower and change before the evening departure). Whilst on trek there will be a total of 4 nights camping and 1 night in a 'banda' (simple mountain lodge style cottage accommodation). All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.