Snow Lake and the Hispar La
Pakistan, Trek & Walk, 20 days - from £2,495 (land only) - from €3,495 (land only) - from $4,020 (land only)
- An experienced professional leader
- Islamabad Airport transfers
- Internal flights and associated airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the holiday
- Once on trek a full service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment) is included in the trek price.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Pakistan Visa
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Miscellaneous expenses souvenirs etc
All meals are included in the holiday price from arrival on day 1 to breakfast on day 20.
During this trip the group will spend 3 nights in Islamabad at a good standard hotel. The group will have 1 night in a tourist standard hotel in Skardu. At the end of the trek we will have 1 night in a tourist standard hotel in Gilgit. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 14 nights spent camping. All accommodation is based on twin sharing. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Please note single tent hire does not include single rooms in hotels. For the 6 hotel nights, single rooms are available for a supplementary cost. Additional hotel nights in Islamabad are also available. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.