School Trek - Inca Trail & Machu Picchu
Peru, School Expeditions, 11 days - from £1,795 (land only) - from €2,245 (land only) - from $3,140 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- A professional English-speaking local guide
- Cusco Airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
- All accommodation as detailed in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service trek including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for porters and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included from lunch on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to breakfast on Day 11.
The group will have a total of four nights in a comfortable centrally located hotel in Cusco. We will also have a total of 3 nights hotel accommodation in Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes). Whilst trekking the Inca Trail, there will be a total of 3 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.