School Trek - The Markha Valley Trek
India, School Expeditions, 16 days - from £1,795 (land only) - from €2,425 (land only) - from $2,990 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Delhi Airport transfers
- Internal flights and transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
- Entrance Fees to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - soft drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the price from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 16.
At the beginning of the trip the group will spend one night in a tourist standard hotel in Delhi. We also spend 5 nights in a comfortable tourist standard hotel in Leh. At the end of the trip we have 2 nights in a tourist class hotel in Agra. Whilst on trek there will be a total of 7 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.