Snowshoeing in the Canadian Rockies & Yellowstone
USA & Canada, Snowshoeing, 13 days - from £2,795 (land only) - from €3,775 (land only) - from $4,640 (land only)
- An experienced local leader / driver
- Accommodation as per the dossier
- Snowshoes and safety gear
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for national parks and other sites
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Airport transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All breakfast and lunches are included. The final farewell dinner is also included.
During this holiday the group will spend 1 night at downtown hotel in Calgary, 2 nights at a good tourist hotel in Canmore, 2 nights at the Baker Creek Chalet in Lake Louise, 1 night at the Duck Inn in Whitefish Montana, 2 nights at the C'mon Inn in Bozeman, 2 nights at the Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel and 2 nights at Old Faithful Lodge. It is possible, in Mammoth and Old Faithful Lodge, that we will have shared shower/bathroom facilities, this cannot be confirmed until arrival. All accommodation is subject to change and the listed hotels/lodges cannot be guaranteed. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It may be possible to pre-arrange single rooms at some of the places we stay. For single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the holiday on our website. Additional nights in Calgary and Bozeman are also available, please call our office for a price. Hotels are subject to availability and prices may vary.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.