Shivling and the Source of the Ganges
India, Trek & Walk, 13 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,395 (land only) - from $1,670 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers on group arrival and departure days
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the trip
- Full trekking service including food and all camping equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Indian Visa
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from dinner on Day 1 of the Land Only itinerary to breakfast on Day 13.
The group will have a total of 4 nights in good standard hotels in Delhi, Rishikesh and Haridwar and 3 nights in simple lodges in Uttarkashi and Gangotri. On trek there will be a total of 5 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms for some or all of the 7 nights spent in hotels and lodges. For hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.