School Trek - India's Singalila Ridge
India, School Expeditions, 13 days - from £1,495 (land only) - from €2,095 (land only) - from $2,420 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Delhi Airport transfers
- Internal flights and transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Tips for local staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - soft drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 13 of the Land Only itinerary.
The group will have one night at a conveniently located hotel in Delhi at the beginning of the trip and one night in a Delhi hotel at the end of the trip, before returning to the airport in the morning to check in for the flight home. Our itinerary also includes a total of 4 nights in comfortable hotels in Darjeeling and Kalimpong. On trek there will be 6 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. Single accommodation is available on request subject to availability and at additional cost.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.