School Trek - In the Simien Mountains
Ethiopia, School Expeditions, 14 days - from £1,695 (land only) - from €2,375 (land only) - from $2,740 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Professional English-speaking local guide
- Airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals
- A full service trek including all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees if applicable
- Departure tax on leaving Addis Ababa Airport
- Internal flights and associated airport transfers Tips for drivers and other trek staff
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the trip price from lunch on Day 1 until dinner on Day 14.
During this School Adventure the group will spend 1 night in Addis Ababa, 2 nights in Gondar and 2 nights in Lalibela. We use comfortable but simple tourist class hotels. Whilst on trek you will have 8 nights camping in 2 person tents. All accommodation is based on twin sharing and you will be paired up with another group member.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.