Saigon to Bangkok
Vietnam & Cambodia & Thailand, Discovery, 14 days - from £1,095 (land only) - from €1,370 (land only) - from $1,915 (land only)
- Professional English-speaking local tour leader
- Single timed group airport transfers
- All land transfers ferries and overland travel
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Saigon sightseeing tour and Cu Chi Tunnels entrance
- Private boat trip to Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating markets
- Private boat trip on the Bassic River
- 3 day entrance permit to Angkor Wat with all entry fees
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for tour staff
- Departure taxes on leaving Bangkok
- Some meals as described in the Meal Plan
- Excursions or optional tours not included in the itinerary
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All breakfasts and 1 dinner are included in the price of the tour. We recommend you budget £150 to £200 for the non-included meals.
Accommodation during the trip will be in hotels, with the exception of the 1 night spent at a homestay on the Mekong Delta. Hotel standards will vary in each stopover, from simple 2 star acommodations to a more comfortable hotel with pool in Siem Reap. There will be 2 nights in a central hotel in Saigon, 1 night at hotel in Can Tho, 1 night in homestay accommodation in Cai Rang, 1 night in a hotel in Chao Doc, 2 nghts in a city centre hotel in Phnom Penh, 3 nights in a hotel in Siem Reap, 2 nights at a resort-style hotel on the island of Koh Chang, and 1 night in a hotel in Bangkok. All hotel accommodation is arranged on a twin-sharing basis. However please note that at the homestay in Cai Raing rooming arrangements will be communal and facilities will be basic; this will all be part of the experience. Please refer to the website for single supplement costs. Note that hotel choices are subject to availability.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.