Snowshoe Traverse of the Chablais
France, Snowshoeing, 8 days - from £995 (land only) - from €1,195 (land only) - from $1,645 (land only)
- The services of a profesional qualified International Mountain Leader
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- Meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Baggage transfers bewtween each night's accommodation
- All road transfers required by the itinerary (Not airport transfers)
- All snowshoe equipment except avalanche transceivers (can be hired for 50 Euros)
What's Not Included
- Airport transfers
- Some meals as detailed in the Meal Plan
- Avalanche transceivers (can be hired for 50 Euros)
- Miscellaneous spending - drinks etc.
All breakfasts and 6 dinners included in the holiday price. Packed lunches can be ordered at your overnight accommodation or it may be possible to order a hot lunch on the route. We suggest you allow 10 - 15 Euros per day for your lunches.
During the holiday the group will spend 7 nights in simple (2 star equivalent) hotels and guest houses. All accommodation is based on twin share and if you are travelling alone you will be paired with another independent traveller of the same sex. Single rooms may be available on request and will incur a supplementary cost.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.