The Salkantay Trail and Lake Titicaca
Peru, Trek & Walk, 12 days - from £1,395 (land only) - from €1,955 (land only) - from $2,260 (land only)
- An experienced English-speaking local leader
- Cusco Airport transfers (on designated group arrival and departure days only)
- All land transport required in the itinerary
- Guided sightseeing tour of Cusco
- A visit to Machu Picchu with guide
- Meals as per the meal plan
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
What's Not Included
- Travel Insurance
- Juliaca Airport departure taxes
- Lima Airport departure taxes
- Salkantay Trail fee of $50 payable locally
- Tips for local staff
- Some meals as per the meal plan
- Miscellaneous personal expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc
All breakfasts are included in cost of your holiday as are all lunches and dinners during the trekking phase of this holiday. You will pay directly for a total of 7 lunches and 8 dinners. From traditional Peruvian dishes, through to budget bites and fine cuisine you should allow approximately US$10 - 15 per meal.
On arrival in Cusco, the group will spend 2 nights in a comfortable, centrally located, 3-star hotel. During this walking holiday, there will be a further 3 nights in comfortable hotels and 2 nights in simple lodges. Whilst trekking the Salkantay Trail, there will be 4 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. Depending on availability, it may be possible to pre-book single rooms and/or a single tent throughout the holiday. For additional hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.