School Climb - Mt Toubkal in Winter
Morocco, School Expeditions, 8 days - from £645 (land only) - from €805 (land only) - from $1,130 (land only)
- A qualified UK KE Schools leader
- Experienced English-speaking local guide
- Ice-axes and crampons
- Marrakech Airport transfers
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Accommodation as described in the dossier
- All meals as described in the dossier
- A full service on trek including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Tips for staff
- Cost of firewood at the Neltner Refuge
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks etc. International Flights
This is a fully inclusive package which includes all meals during the trek and also while staying in hotels in Marrakech. The first meal provided will be dinner on Day 1 of the trip itinerary and the last meal will be breakfast on Day 8.
During this trip the group will spend 2 nights at a 3 star tourist class hotel in Marrakech. We will also have 2 nights at an excellent gite (trekkers' lodge) in the village of Ait Souka and 3 nights at the Neltner refuge on Mount Toubkal. The Neltner is a modern hut operated by the French Alpine Club and the accommodation here is in dormitory rooms. The refuge has bathrooms, showers, a dining area and a lounge with a wood burning fire. Should you wish to extend your schoool adventure, additional hotel nights in Marrakech are also available. For Hotel prices please talk to our dedicated schools coordinator.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.