Southern Zanskar and Phuktal Monastery
India, Trek & Walk, 23 days - from £1,195 (land only) - from €1,675 (land only) - from $1,940 (land only)
- A professional English-speaking local leader
- Delhi Airport transfers (on group arrival and departure days only)
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- All accommodation as described in the trip dossier
- All meals throughout the trip
- Guided sightseeing tour of Delhi
- Full trekking service including food and all equipment (excluding personal equipment)
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Delhi Airport transfers (other than on group arrival and departure days)
- Indian Visa
- Tips for trek staff
- Miscellaneous expenses - drinks and souvenirs etc.
All meals are included in the holiday price from lunch on day 1 to dinner on day 23.
The group will have one night at conveniently located tourist standard hotel in Delhi at the beginning of the holiday and one night at the same hotel at the end of the trip. We will also have two nights hotel accommodation in Manali and en route, we stay 2 nights in basic lodge accommodation in Mandi and Keylong. On trek there will be a total of 16 nights camping. All accommodation is allocated on a twin-sharing basis. If you are travelling by yourself, you will be paired up with another single client of the same sex. It is possible to hire a single tent while on trek for an additional cost. Depending upon availability it may be possible to arrange single rooms for the night at the hotel in Delhi. For Hotel prices and single supplement costs please refer to the dates and prices page of the trip on our website.
View Photo Gallery for images of the style of accommodation used.